Monday, April 1, 2013

Mini-Mooning in Koh Samui (Part I)


The view outside our villa on our first day
Our private sunset dinner over looking the water (sigh...)
A Thai tradition - we wrote a wish on our lantern and released it. It flew straight up, which can only be a good sign!
Just me and the water... I'm that tiny figure on the left!
Our private villa pool - I know right?? (Bikini: Basta Surf )
 The beautiful Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa (Cover Up: Josa Tulum; Bag: Antik Batik)
My amazing hubby surprised me and booked us a private sail boat for the day! (Bikini: Zimmermann)
My favorite day hands down!
Such a beautiful sunset!

My husband and I got married in Thailand at the JW Marriott Resort & Spa, Khao Lak. No words can describe what a beautiful and amazing wedding celebration the entire weekend was, but I also can't tell you how excited I was to get away with my husband after all of it! Since we were already in Thailand we decided to do a mini-moon in Koh Samui. We're going to do an actual honeymoon later in the year ("Parlez-vous français?"). Even though it was only for four days, I loved it! I feel like New York can't make up it's mind whether or not it's Spring yet, and I just can't stop looking at these pictures and wishing I was in warmer weather! (I have such an obsession with bikini shopping too, p.s.!) That, and Vita Coco just isn't the same as sipping from an actual coconut... Round two of pictures coming soon! 






1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! I liked this and found it interesting. I have also got many other details for Koh Samui villas rental.

    http://www.samuipropertyonline.com/

    ReplyDelete