Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Lust List


1. VPL Blanket Wrap Cardigan - I love wrap sweaters and this one looks so cozy. It's the perfect layering piece for Spring. 
2. Saint Laurent Cabas Chyc Large Leather Shopper - Even though the brand has changed its name, the Y in the original YSL is still so iconic to me. I pretty much NEED this bag. 
3. J. Crew Classic Link Necklace - I've got statement necklaces but I've been looking for a more classic/preppy piece like this classic link one.
4. Tory Burch Adonis Wedge Espadrilles - Love these for the spring! In New York you walk so much, wedges are the only thing I can survive in.
5. C. Wonder Golden ChevronStripe DOF Glasses - I love gold accents in the home, and these glasses are so much fun.
6. Givenchy Le Rouge in Manderin Bolero & Magnolia Organza - I've never really been one to wear bright lipstick but lately I've been experimenting with bolder colors, and I really like these two colors from Givenchy! Can't wait to try them out.

For Easter I'm headed over to a friend's house for what I know will be an absolutely delicious meal. I've spent the morning slaving away in the kitchen baking away, and I'm now sitting here covered in flour, chocolate, and icing. Oh, the joys of baking! 

Happy Easter everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment