Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Lust List

1. Mason by Michelle Mason Silk Gown Yellow Washed Silk Georgette Gown - I love love this gown. The color, style, everything! It's perfect for a beachy wedding... I do have one coming up in September.. (oh, so tempting!)
2. Mango Lurex Boucle Jacket - The perfect Spring jacket.
3. Grace: A Memoir  by Grace Coddington - Been wanting to read this for a while now. Once I'm done with The Unbearable Lightness of Being, this one is next on my reading list.
4. Repetto The BB Neon Glazed-Leather Ballet Flats - I always love a good pair of ballet flats and the colors put me in such a good mood.
5. T by Alexander Wang Striped Tee - A great basic.
6. Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch - I'm a huge fan of Michael Kors' watches, and I'm loving the rose gold and navy combo.

All week I've been trying to nurse this horrendous cold, and I spent the better part of the weekend trying to rest up. Minus Saturday. On Saturday I had to say goodbye to a dear friend moving to Sweden. Goodbyes are always tough but we celebrated in true New York fashion with brunch in Brooklyn and  a visit to a beer garden. Today, I got a haircut (finally) and in the afternoon the husband and I went furniture window shopping in Soho. We ended the weekend making breaded chicken and roasted brussels sprouts, with coconut macaroons for dessert. Came out absolutely delicious, and it was so easy to make. And now, it's time to cuddle up on the couch and watch Game of Thrones!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment