Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Lust List



1. Clare Vivier Monogrammed Flat Clutch - Ever since I changed my last name I've been wanting a clutch or bag monogrammed with my new initials, and I've had my eye on Clare Vivier's flat clutch for a while now... So many colors and combos to choose from - I'm obsessed.
2. Helmut Lang Sugar Cropped Jacket  - A white jacket is definitely a spring essential. I have this in black and absolutely love it. 
3. Catbird Twisted Stacker Rings - I love my catbird rings and I think it's time to start stacking them up more! 
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Woven Isabella Dot Scarf - A playful scarf for spring. 
5. Where Chefs Eat: A Guide to Chef' Favorite Restaurants by Joe Warwick - This is for the foodie in me! 
6. butter LONDON 'Sweetie Shop Collection' - I'm all about the pastels this season.

Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment