Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sunday Lust List



So every Sunday I will be posting up things that are on my wish list. Wish lists are interesting because they're really telling of someone's personality and style, so I figured this would be my first post to introduce myself! I just returned from my wedding and mini-moon in Thailand (photos to come soon!) and I've already been looking at ways to update my wardrobe and home as a "married" woman.


1. BCBGMAXAZRIA Lucy A-Line Skirt - Can't wait for slightly warmer weather when I can pair this with a bright colored short-sleeve knit and a pair of black pumps.
2. ADIA KIBUR Multi Layer Pastel Necklace - I love this statement necklace, and the pastel is a nice touch for spring.
3. REBECCA TAYLOR Striped Pullover - I have a thing for stripes.
4. ABC CARPET & HOME Pillows (Pillow with Layered Seams, Dwellstudio Pillow, Rothko Pillow) - Now that I'm a "wife" (eep!), I've been especially concerned with making our apartment more "homey." Pillows are a great way of adding some color and accent into the home and I love these from ABC Carpet & Home. Seriously, I could spend hours in this store.
5. BOBBI BROWN Kohl Eye-Liner - I'm not a big make-up person in general but my go-to night-out make-up is Bobbi Brown's long-wear gel eyeliner. This product is in one word, amazing, but sometimes I want a more subtle look for the day. My makeup artist who was helping me prep for all our wedding events introduced me to this technique of using a kohl eyeliner but applying it with a eye definer brush instead of using the pencil directly onto the lid. It gives a softer and more subtle look that I'm a big fan of.
6. ZARA Basic Sandal - In line with the black and white trend.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone had a good Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment