Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Denim-On-Denim + The Embroidered Clutch



I'm obsessed with Antik Batik. Their designs are heavily Indian influenced (I swear, my sister bought a clutch from the streets of Delhi that looked exactly the same as my Antik Batik bag!), and I'm drawn to the intricacy of the patterns, the mix of colors and silver embellishments. To be honest, I'm obsessed with anything India...I am half-Indian after all... With a bag like this you want it to be the center of attention so keep the rest of the outfit simple and minimal. Do a half-tuck with the shirt and roll up the sleeves. Pair it with a pair of distressed denim to make an otherwise classic and put-together look more edgy. Finally, throw in some metallic accessories and voilà, you're ready for a night out on the town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment