Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Current Obsession: Jennifer Meyer x J.Crew

Images via

I am seriously crushing on the Jennifer Meyer for J.Crew jewelry collection. Every year, J. Crew collaborates with winners and runners up of the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund award for a capsule collection. In 2012, Greg Chait of The Elder Statesman took the winning prize with Tabitha Simmons and Jennifer Meyer claiming the runners-up spots.

I'm already a huge fan of Jennifer Meyer's elegant and timeless gold pieces (I've had my eyes on the wishbone earrings and the black diamond stick necklace for a while now!), so you can imagine my excitement for this collaboration. I'm especially obsessed with the Edith Jeweled Cuff and can easily envision myself layering up both colors with a white dress this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment